We are your Workers' Comp Specialists!
We accept old, new, complex, and even out-of-state Workers' Compensation cases. Dr. Neil Schultz and our staff will work directly with your insurance carrier and/or case manager to make sure that you get the treatment plan that you need in order to improve your quality of life and/or help you return to work as quickly as possible.
Dr. Neil Schultz has vast experience with helping injured workers with an emphasis on rehabilitation, pain management, and returning the patient to his or her job. He will help get you back to work with confidence again with his focus on workplace modification and patient education to prevent re-injury.
We offer the best direct patient to physician medical care available.
Every patient who comes to our practice receives specialized care at each visit directly from Dr. Schultz, not from a physicians' assistant or nurse practitioner and we believe in direct patient to physician contact. Every one of our patients can call into the office with any medical concerns and be directly conferenced in with Dr. Schultz. We don't take messages, we solve our patients problems!
Early referrals equal faster recovery!
By treating with a physiatrist (a physical medicine and rehabilitation specialist) like Dr. Schultz soon after an injury, patients can avoid costly and painful surgeries that have long recovery times and often times complications that make the original injury worse, not better. Surgery should always be the last option!
Some of the benefits of treating with Dr. Neil Schultz include:
- Having the patient’s care under one physician who specializes in rehabilitative medicine reduces unnecessary referrals and treatment, and provides a clearer path towards maximum medical improvement.
- Appointments available as quickly as two days. We are a one physician practice that is dedicated to workers' compensation. We make the scheduling process efficient and hassle free!
- Never any up-front fees or letters of agreement, we will accept the worker’s comp fee schedule.
- No additional charges for record reviews for old cases. We welcome old, out-of-state, and complex cases.
- Our office staff works quickly: DWC-25 forms, updated work status, and office visit notes will be sent out the same day as the appointment.
- We believe in a strong return-to-work philosophy built around restoring the patient’s functional ability in their work situations.
- We follow a conservative, rehabilitative, non-interventional approach to pain management. However, when injections are necessary Dr. Schultz will utilize them selectively as long as they improve the functional status of the patient and enable an early return to work.
- Dr. Schultz is always available to conference or meet with adjusters or case managers, free of any additional charge.
Dr. Schultz routinely is a speaker at many conferences and educational events regarding workers compensation injuries and rehabilitation. He also provides CEU courses to nurse case managers and adjustors at various insurance companies both in-person and via live webinar events.