Dr. Neil R. Schultz is board-certified in physical medicine and rehabilitation. He earned his M.D. from Temple University School of Medicine in 1989, completed his internship in internal medicine with The Albert Einstein Medical Center in 1990 and then completed his research fellowship at the New York University School of Medicine from 1990-1992.
He then began his residency in physical medicine and rehabilitation at the Temple University Hospital and completed his residency in 1995 with The Moss Rehabilitation Hospital, which is in the top ten rehab hospitals nationwide and for the past 18 years has been recognized as one of "America's Best" by U.S. News & World Report.
Dr. Schultz has been in private practice in Fort Myers, Florida since 1997 and has vast experience in treating injured workers, auto accident injuries, and other complex cases with an emphasis on pain management, rehabilitation, and improving quality of life.
Castle Connolly Medical has awarded Dr. Schultz as one of America's Top Doctors in 2012, 2013, 2014, and 2015. These top doctors represent the top 1% of all physicians in their specialty as rated by their peers.
- Certified, Florida Board of Workers' Compensation 1995
- Certified, American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation 1997
- Senior Disability Analyst and Diplomate, Board of Disability Analysts 2003
- Diplomat, National Board of Medical Examiners 1990
- Fellow, American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Member, Association of Academic Physiatrists
- Member, Florida Society of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Diplomat, American Board of Disability Analysts
- Member, Lee Physician Hospital Organization
- Member, American Society of Regional Anesthesia and Pain Medicine
- Lee Memorial Hospital
- Cape Coral Hosptial
- Gulf Coast Medical Center
- HealthPark Medical Center
- Top Doctors in America 2012, Castle Connolly Medical - US News & World Report
- Top Doctors in America 2013, Castle Connolly Medical - US News & World Report
- Top Doctors in America 2014, Castle Connolly Medical - US News & World Report
- Top Doctors in America 2015, Castle Connolly Medical - US News & World Report